You will lead enmacc’s sales activities and our overall go-to-market approach, combining a strategic and hands on approach
Your Responsibilities / What You'll Do
As VP Sales at enmacc, you will be responsible for the success of our sales strategy and execution.
- Driving customer acquisition across markets and products
- Leading and operationally managing the sales team (8 FTE)
- Deploying state-of-the-art sales practices and processes
- Acting as coach to the sales team
- Owning and improving our go-to-market strategy and closely collaborating with marketing and business development teams for execution
- Driving customer activation and engagement together with customer success team
- Collecting feedback from customers and developing specific proposals for product improvements with the product team
- Ensuring a crystal clear positioning with marketing team
- Directly reporting to the CEO
- As part of enmacc’s leadership team, co-steering the development of the whole company
Our Offer / What You'll Get
This is your chance to join a fast-growing international SaaS/marketplace start-up in one of Germany’s most beautiful cities.
- Entrepreneurial company culture with flat hierarchies and nice people
- Very high degree of freedom without micromanagement
- Modern offices spaces in the heart of Munich
- Opportunity to work home-office based
- Great canteen with various options every day
- Apple equipment and mobile phone
- Gym allowance
- Free snacks, drinks and coffee
- 28 days annually paid time off, health insurance with full coverage, paid sick leave and parental leave
- Opportunity for working with experienced managers and industry experts
- Chance to grow responsibilities substantially over time
enmacc is the fastest growing digital OTC energy trading platform in Europe and digitizes professional energy trading from start to finish. Market participants gain speed, efficiency and security. More than 280 companies and over 1,300 active traders already use the constantly growing enmacc network of energy suppliers, industrial companies, energy trading houses and municipal utilities for trading electricity & gas.
All customers can benefit from more market opportunities, liquidity and new business potential. enmacc users can utilize three trading screens: entender, enmarket and engreen. entender is the independent and largest RFQ platform for standard and non-standard energy products in Europe. enmarket is the independent price screen and open marketplace for bilateral one-click trading of electricity and gas standard products. engreen is a tailor-made trading screen for Guarantees of Origin (GoOs) and enables process security and trading in real-time in a complex and sometimes non-transparent market.
We do everything we can to facilitate the daily work of energy traders and portfolio managers and help them to focus on the things that really matter to them.